Parents of Room 12 may remember the Sanitarium ad for Peanut Butter in the early 1990's, "I'm an utter peanut butter nutter..."
Well we watched that last week, and were inspired to write our own jingles.
Hi I like the way all the words rhymed and the way you made a good beat. Our funny jingle has some excitement in it too. Who is that strange kid with the banana? You should look at our jingles. From Reuben, Codi and Callahan.
i think that me,shalee,neeve,eden and theanes song was awesome!!! i thought everyone is a great singer they could be a star like katy perry or REECE MASTIN my favourite singer. katelyn
Hey Guys, That was so cool. Your voices were beautiful and great remixes too. I especially liked the Banana song. We made jingles in our class too and it's on our blog. You should check it out. Anyway. Did it take a long time for you to plan this? Please reply back soon!
I like the jingles. Well done everyone. Ianthe (Callahan's mum)
ReplyDeleteyou are all great singers
ReplyDeleteGo Random Radios
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI like the way all the words rhymed and the way you made a good beat.
Our funny jingle has some excitement in it too.
Who is that strange kid with the banana?
You should look at our jingles.
From Reuben, Codi and Callahan.
i think that me,shalee,neeve,eden and theanes song was awesome!!!
ReplyDeletei thought everyone is a great singer they could be a star like katy perry or REECE MASTIN my favourite singer.
katelyn
Hey Guys,
ReplyDeleteThat was so cool. Your voices were beautiful and great remixes too. I especially liked the Banana song.
We made jingles in our class too and it's on our blog. You should check it out. Anyway.
Did it take a long time for you to plan this?
Please reply back soon!
Vinnie
Room 13